It has a built-in statistical modeling tool that facilitates the use of a large number of investigations by allowing you to easily design the graphs from the analysis of the data collected using your Mac.
To find out what is under the surface of a data set you have to analyze it in detail based on the fixed results obtained through direct experiments. This is precisely the main purpose of SPSS mac.
It also allows you to adjust any of the parameters to simulate a wide variety of results based on your original data.
IBM SPSS Statistics v26 for Mac makes it very simple and easy to do in-depth comparison between them, either by running a case-by-case comparison for selected variables or by juxtaposing the document metadata.
In addition, it has been equipped with a very intuitive and fast graph creation tool that will facilitate the way in which you visualize the variables of the data modeling project.
All in all, IBM SPSS Statistics v26 for Mac is a powerful application for analyzing and solving research and business problems.
IBM SPSS for Mac Features and Functions
Below are some of the main features that you will experience after the free download of IBM SPSS Statistics v26 for Mac.
- An impressive statistical data modeler used in government, academic, and business organizations to analyze and solve research and business problems.
- It has a built-in statistical modeling tool that makes it easy to use a large number of investigations by allowing you to easily graph and analyze the data collected using your Mac.
- It allows you to adjust any of the parameters to simulate a wide variety of results based on your original data.
- It makes it very simple and easy to do deep comparison between them, either by running a case-by-case comparison for the selected variables or by juxtaposing the metadata of the documents.
- Equipped with a very intuitive and fast graph construction tool that will facilitate the way of visualizing the variables of the data modeling project.
System Requirements for IBM SPSS Statistics v26 for Mac OS X
Before downloading SPSS in Spanish for Mac for free, make sure your Apple Mac OS X meets the minimum system requirements for Macintosh.
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster
- The screen: 1024 * 768 screen resolution or higher
- Network: adapters, drivers, protocols: IPv6 is supported and not necessary.
Download SPSS for Mac free for 14 days
Click the following link to access the official IBM SPSS downloads page for Mac OS X.
Once inside the IBM page, you will only have to provide your data, including an email that will receive a 7-digit code that will allow you to download the program for free in a later step for a trial without limitations for 14 days. .
Once tested, if you want to continue using it, you will have to buy SPSS for mac with a traditional license or a monthly subscription, with which it will be permanently updated online. The price for a monthly subscription is $ 100 (€ 95) for each authorized user.
Installation instructions on a Macintosh
To successfully install SPSS on Mac, you must have access to an administrative account for your computer.
If your Mac has MacOS Catalina 10.15, please read the important installation note, just below these instructions.
- After the SPSS installation file has downloaded, locate and open it (double click) in Finder.
- Follow the installation steps as directed until you reach the Software License Agreement. You must accept the license terms in order to install and use SPSS. To use SPSS licensed through the VCU, you must also meet the VCU license conditions. If you agree, select “I agree …”
- Continue with the Essentials for Python screen:
- If you are NOT going to use Python with SPSS, then select “No” and continue with step 4 below.
- If you are going to use Python with SPSS, then select “Yes” to install Essentials for Python with SPSS, and then click Next. On the next two screens, you must also read and accept the displayed license agreements, if you accept the terms.
- Continue choosing the installation folder. Select the location on your computer where you want the SPSS Statistics program to be installed.
- Continue with the Pre-Installation Summary and click Install. A progress bar will be displayed during the installation.
When the installation is complete, this “Installation Complete” screen will appear.
If you have a Mac Os Catalina
The SPSS 26 installation file you downloaded cannot be run, as is, on a Mac running the newly released MacOS Catalina 10.15. IBM has produced this short solution video that explains the steps you can take to get the setup file to run. If you have any problems performing these steps, submit a ticket to the IT Support Center.